1. ¼ c gluten-free oats
2. 3-4 egg whites
3. 1 packet Stevia (Truvia)
4. 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
6. For “frosting.” ½ tsp vanilla cream whey protein powder + wáter.
1. Place all ingredients in a coffee mug (make sure it is a large one since it rises up while cooking). Mix Well.
2. Place in microwave for about 1:30-2 mins. Keep an eye on it! Let it rise and you’ll know is cooked.
3. Let it sit about 1 minute until it cools down.
4. Take out of coffee mug and place in a plate. Drizzel the ‘frosting’ over it and sprinkle with cinnamon!