SWEET POTATO FRIES
- Sweet Potatos (quantity is optional)
- Coconut Oil spray
Note: some people use seasonings, sea salt and black pepper. I prefer mine without any seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut Sweet Potatos into lengths of 3 inches and 1/2 or less inches in thickness.
- Spray cookie sheet with coconut oil spray on bottom.
- Place sweet potatoes and lightly spray more coconut-oil on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Open oven, take them out and flip them. Bake for additional15 minutes.