1.5 lbs ground Chicken (or Turkey)
1-3 serrano peppers - diced (depends on how Spicy you like)
1/4 cup Cilantro
Freshly ground pepper
Unrefined Coconut Oil for Cooking
Makes about 4-5 - 4oz patties
Note: You can make all Turkey or all Chicken!
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season to taste!
- Make 5oz meatballs about size of palm and flatten them to make each patty.
- Each patty should weight about 5oz, pre-cooked. It looses about 1oz in the cooking process.
- In a skillet, place 1 tsp coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Place patty in skillet and cook about 4-5 mins per side.