- Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- Garlic Cloves
- Coconut Oil Spray (any baking spray)
- Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Wash chicken breasts well.
- Make little cuts on top and bottom to allow ingrediets to penetrate better.
- Cut garlic cloves in small pieces.
- In a bowl, put chicken breast, add garclic cloves and whole-grain dijon mustard. I added about 3 Tablespoons for 3 chicken breasts.
- Mix ingredients well and make sure they get inside the little cuts made. This will enhance the flavor in chicken while baking.
- In cooking sheet spray cocconut oil. and place chicken.
- Bake 10 -12 mins per side until well done.